The eshop is primary built for US customers. International shipping possible through phone customer service or other e-shops. The Juicy Couture website contain a lot of nice community features except for the clothing in the online shop. A Club Couture is available on the website as well as a fashion blog and wallpapers. It is also possible to create an own look on the website and share it with others. There is also a playlist of songs that goes hand in hand with the brand that is updated a few times per year. A newsletter is sent regularly to subscribers that are interested in receiving information about raffles and news about the latest collections. The webshop has a separate sales section. For shipping to international destination or US territory call 972-556-6087, additional charges may apply.
- Asos.com – online fashion retailer worldwide
- BubbleRoom – leading e-shop in Sweden
- Fragrance.net - beauty, skin care and fragrance eshop (more…)
- eLUXURY.com - luxury fashion online mall (more…)
- my-warderobe.com - designer fashion shop in Europe
- Nelly.com – leading online shop in the Nordic region
- PinkMascara.com – online fashion clothing shop with shipping worldwide
- RevolveClothing – giant online top brand shop
- Saks Fifth Avenue – luxury online shop
- Shopbop.com – fashion e-shopping retailer
- Stylebop – large international online retailer
- smartbargains.com - online outlet (more…)
- Yoox – leading global multi-brand fashion mall with more than 2.300 brands
Women, man, kids, sleepwear, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, fragrance and beauty
The American label was founded by Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy in California 1994. The many creative and sometimes provocative slogans has become a signature of the brand, such as Viva la Juicy, Kiss My Couture and For Nice Girls Who Likes Stuff.