The Parisienne label Chloé is known for its combination of bohemian chic and feminine fashion. The label appeals to the confident and stylish women.
The Chloé website and official online shop
The Chloé site includes a lot of inspiration, but no own online shop yet.
Online shops offering Chloé or See by Chloé
Chloé has unfortunately no own web shop on www.chloe.com. Other online retailers offering Chloé:
- Asos - award winning fashion retailer
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Browns Fashion -- Labels for less top brands outlet
- BubbleRoom -- leading e-shop in Sweden
- FragranceNet.com - beauty (more…)
- Koodos.com - fashion outlet (more…)
- my-warderobe.com - designer fashion shop from UK
- Net-a-porter.com - luxury fashion (more…)
- Nieman Marcus
- PiperLime.com - handbags and shoes (more..)
- Saks fifth Avenue -- NY based online shop with luxury brands
- Shopbop.com -- global women fashion retailer
- Stylebop - international luxury online shop
- Smartbargains.com -- online top brands outlet
- YOOX.com -- leading global online fashion shop with over 2.300 top designer brands
Chloé Fall / Winter 2009 runway
Chloé was founded 1952 in Paris by the Egyptian born Parisienne Gaby Aghion and represented the prêt-à-porter style. The fashion was unique for its time when creating body consious and soft clothes from luxury fabrics. The name “Chloé” was chosen for its feminine and warm tonality which reflected the new youthful design mood in Paris. The brand is known for the assymetric and color blocked style. Both Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney has worked at the company and contributed to grow the brands popularity.
See by Chloé, Chloé
The Global Chloé & See by Chloé trend peaked 2004-2006
Internationally the brand Chloé peaked in 2004-2006 and is slightly decreasing in number of searches in Google. The Chloe label is however a large and classical brand often sought. See comparison below with MiuMiu and YSL.
Fragrance, women clothing, jacket, outwear, skirts, trousers, tops, shirst, accessories, hand bags, eyewear, beachwear, children
Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth and Mischa Barton has seen wearing Chloé on several occasions.